Introduction to the webinar
You know you are at risk of burning out!
➣ There are never enough hours in a day to get everything done!
➣ You have way too many demands, deadlines and distractions!
➣ There isn't time to squeeze in stress management techniques...
Or is there???
Learn how to squeeze in stress-management on the fly, BEFORE you burnout!
92% of leaders in Canada's nonprofits feel some degree of burnout!!
THAT IS NOT OK!
A burned-out leader cannot be effective, competent, or composed!
It's time to find another way and put your health, wellness, sanity AND effectiveness as a leader back where it needs to be.
- Your mental health affects your ability to focus
- Your emotional health affects your ability to stay composed and have strong emotional intelligence
- Your physical health affects your ability to stay energized and have the stamina to endure your workload and commitments
JOIN THE WEBINAR and learn how to squeeze in stress-management on the fly, BEFORE you burnout!.
In this one hour webinar, you will:
- Understand the connection between your health and your effectiveness as a leader.
- Learn quick strategies to regain your physical, mental and emotional health during your workday
- Feel confident, composed and capable of handling your leadership responsibilities without burning out!
Learn how to be a more confident, composed and capable leader!
HOW TO ACCESS THE SESSION
This webinar is part of The Training Library
If you are a member of The Training Library, login to access this session. You'll find the login link here
or join The Training Library here for ongoing training to grow women leaders in Canada's Nonprofit Organizations.