Introduction to the Session
Develop your Leader Character
- In Canada's nonprofit organizations, women make up approx 75% of the workforce but only 40% of top leadership positions.
- When it comes to pay, women nonprofit leaders make just 66% of male salaries.
It's time for that to change!
During This Training, You Will:
You will understand why leading with your strength of CHARACTER is essential!
You will learn how to develop 3 key CHARACTER traits crucial to effective leadership.
You will feel like you have a plan to learn to lead with more confidence and CHARACTER!
In this one-hour webinar, you will:
- Understand why leading with your strength of character is essential!
- Learn how to develop 3 key character traits crucial to effective leadership.
- Feel like you’ve got a plan to learn to lead with more confidence and character.
Learn to lead with your strength of character so you can step more confidently into leadership and gain the trust and respect of your team and work community!
HOW TO ACCESS THE SESSION
This webinar is part of The Training Library
If you are a member of The Training Library, log in to access this session. You'll find the login link here
or join The Training Library here for ongoing training to grow women leaders in Canada's Nonprofit Organizations.