Ongoing training to grow women leaders in Canada's Nonprofit Organizations.
Because it's time for you to take your personal and professional development into your own hands!
Gain access to this with your monthly subscription to Kathy Archer's Training Library:
- You'll have on-demand access to a library of leadership and personal development courses to help you develop yourself and your leadership capacity.
- Discover oodles of self-reflective worksheets to guide your exploration of your authentic leadership style, grow your emotional intelligence and prepare for conversations and meetings.
- Additionally, you'll find templates, training and tools to help you create your own personal and professional curriculum for leadership development.
- Fresh and relevant new content is added monthly to keep you engaged and excited as you expand your leadership skills and grow yourself.
- Join monthly live sessions to connect with other women leaders, ask me questions and deepen your learning.
- As a member of The Training Library, you may receive discounted rates on 1-1 coaching - Ask me for details.
Get started now!
Courses Included with Purchase
How to Create Your Personalized Curriculum for Leadership Development and Career Advancement
Wellness AT Work
You need energy & stamina to lead effectively!
Identifying how you live and lead with your core values
Helping women leaders get done what matters most
by increasing your emotional vocabulary
Complete your leadership training and growth annual analysis now!
Quick tools to help you be your best!
Understanding Your VIA Signature Strengths
Thriving in Leadership
Shaking The Leadership Blues
Boost Your Courage & Confidence
Mastering Confidence - The FREE course that accompanies the book
Mastering Confidence: Discover your leadership potential by awakening your inner guidance system
Blueprint for Change
Strategically change the direction of your life!
Leadership Competencies for Leadership Development
Nonprofit Leadership Professional Development Competencies
Bouncing Back from Leadership Adversities
Employee Recognition that Sticks
Creating a culture of employee's that appreciate each other
Effectively Navigating Change