WHAT YOU WANT:
- To have engaged staff that you have a great relationship with
- To grow, develop and motivate your staff to both do the work and reach their potential.
- To feel confident, competent and capable as their leader
- You meet inconsistently with team members
- You lose track of agenda items, issues of concern and miss following up on key items
- You lack the structure to bring up areas of concern without making a big deal out of it, so you often put those conversations off
- You struggle with accountability and follow-up between meetings for you and your team member
Create an ongoing supervision document that
- Allows for a regular supervision conversation that provides more than just program updates
- Is bi-directional - Both you and the team member have access to the document and add to it
- Provides a structure for addressing all areas that you want to review, discuss and address regularly
In this course, you'll find such a document......and soooooo much more!
Inside this course, you will discover:
√ A template for you to use to create your ongoing supervision document for you and your team members
√ A robust example of how the template looks like when used for one employee
√ Video instruction on how to use it in both Google Docs and Word
Training on supervision, coaching and mentoring your staff
- A checklist for engaging in supervision, including what you need to do before, during and after each supervision session
- Links to multiple related training sessions inside of The Training Library
- Each of these supports you through many of the challenges you face in supervision, such as handling tough conversations, maintaining your composure, utilizing your strengths, asking for feedback and more
- Training on how to coach your staff member to reach their potential
- A document with four pages of coaching questions to help you get the most out of these conversations with your team members
- A one-page overview for you to complete for each team member you supervise that helps you identify their strengths, areas you are mentoring them on, and more
PLUS, ONGOING SUPPORT AND ACCESS TO A COACH!
The ability to reach out to me to ask questions, get advice, coach and support you to utilize the document, and, more importantly, to grow your leadership capacity!
I know that most of us feel like we spend our days chasing fires and solving everyone else’s problems. However, at the end of our days, we feel as though we didn’t get anywhere. As an internationally certified leadership development coach, I give you the inner and outer tools to turn that around, so you can move from surviving — to thriving.
In my work, I coach individuals who want to strengthen their leadership and find balance in life. I love to mentor people as they rediscover their purpose, passion, and persistence for life while dealing with office politics, jerk bosses, and the challenges of family life. In my best-selling book Mastering Confidence: Discover Your Leadership Potential by Awakening Your Inner Guidance System, I show you how to develop your inner confidence so you can have the impact you desire in work and in life.