Have the experience of leadership & life you desire!
It's time to create your...
Your BLUEPRINT gives you a plan so you can
STRATEGICALLY change the direction of your life!
* * * * * * *
Blueprint for Change is an online, self-paced program for discontent women leaders who looooong for a different experience of leadership & life!
My guess is that is you ;-)
Like many women leaders, are you feeling discontent and yearning for a different experience of leadership and life?
Has busyness, overwhelm and increased responsibilities snowballed to a point where you now tolerate survival mode?
Are you spinning your wheels and going nowhere fast?
Are you ready for a change but have no idea how to do it?
You are not alone!
I’ve been there many times in my life, and I’ve coached hundreds of women to create plans to moving them from being stuck in stuck in survival mode to thriving again in leadership and feeling more content with life.
Let me introduce you to Blueprint for Change
When you lack the strategy or the motivation to change your life,
Blueprint for Change will provide you a process for developing your strategy for change
You will find:
Clarity on what and how to shift your life
Motivation to take action in your life
Confidence to move forward
An easy-to-remember system that fits into your day - to get you over the hurdles on the road to change
When you work through the lessons, I promise you will create a doable plan
that will help you to strategically change the direction of your life.
Remember, you are not alone!
Many women leaders find themselves in this same place of turmoil! You don't have to get out of it by yourself either.
Let this system I created guide you!
It's time to design your on strategic plan!
You have the power to turn this around... My guess is you even already know how!
You know that you are the one getting in your own way
You know it is your fear of change that is stopping you, not someone else's.
You know you lack the confidence to make the steps you know you want to take.
You also know that it’s time to take back control of your life
and not only make some decisions but take some steps forward.
To do that, you need a plan....
A strategic plan!
You need a...
STRATEGICALLY change the direction of your life.
I've been there many times in my life!
I spent 24 years in organizations. Most of that time, I was in a leadership position. I loved what I did and made significant impacts in my organizations and the communities in which I worked.
And.....In truth, I had many exhausting days.
Struggling, frustrated, and on a downward spiral, I learned to create a plan to turn my life circumstances around.
- When I became depressed after dealing with a staff uprising, I created a plan to help me get off the medication and back to feeling good about being a leader and enjoying my life. I started working out, registered for the first class of my degree program and began journaling.
Strategically I fought my way back to sanity and being a strong leader.
- When I lost confidence in my leadership abilities due to significant losses in funding, I created a plan. I got a coach, refocused on a new initiative and began reading more books about success and positivity.
Strategically I regained my confidence.
- When I felt isolated due to working in a rural area, with my supervisors halfway across the province or on the other side of the country, I created new networks of support. I looked to women's groups locally that would provide me with face-to-face connections. I reached out regularly on the phone to people who had offered help, but I’d been too stubborn to take them up on their offers. I leaned into my outside of work relationships to get the female nurturing I craved.
Strategically I regained my sense of connectedness.
- When I began to realized things were changing in my job that I didn’t like, I knew it was time to move on but didn’t know how. I felt very lost. I stepped forwards in the place I knew first, my coach training. Gradually as I continued, the path in front of me became clearer. With the movement forward, I began to strategically craft my exit out of my 19-year position with the same organization, into entrepreneurship.
Strategically, I became my own boss.
Each change spurred me on to make the next change.
I’ve built a system that I’ve use and have taught to hundreds of women to create a blueprint for their own lives.
By following the steps in Blueprint for Change, women create a plan to move from where they are, to where they want to be.
They discover the motivation to then move into action.
Now you can too!
Design your life
Let me tell you about Blueprint for Change...
- Each module has multiple lessons with an instructional video included in each lesson.
- The videos range from a couple of minutes long to 20 minutes, with approximately 4 hours of video included.
- Each lesson has reflective exercises that help you clarify what and how to shift your life.
DEVELOPMENT OF A PLAN
- As you follow the lessons in Blueprint for Change, you will create your own Blueprint that outlines the steps you need to begin the journey of change.
I guide you through the process and the exercises as I share my own stories and my clients’ stories of positive change.
An 8 weekish LONG PROCESS (but you will have lifetime access)
Change doesn't happen overnight. It takes time. So does this process.
- This is NOT a quick fix.
- This is NOT 10 steps to quickly and easily achieve any goal.
- This is NOT the simple guide to achieving your dreams
A course that will, over time, help you understand why you haven't been able to affect change in the past and develop a strategic plan to move forward.
That will take time.
How much time?
That depends on you. It will take you hours to get through the material. Some of you will move through the exercises quickly, and others will want more time to reflect. There is no right length of time. You will have lifetime access to the course.
You will discover the confidence to move forward
You will finish the program with:
* an easy to remember system...
* that fits into your busy day....
* designed to get you over the humps... that will inevitably arise as you begin your journey of change.
Begin designing your life!
Take back control of your life!
What others have to say about Kathy's work:
Pushing my limits!
Kathy gently pushed the limitations I had set up in my life. This allowed me to think and act differently. I am much quicker to recognize those self-imposed limitations and take action. I recognize procrastination a lot quicker and trust my own intuition. To be able to develop the ability to set goals has impacted my life immensely.
Through the work with Kathy, I was able to set goals that I valued, not what others were telling me to value. As much as I may have struggled, I was able to look back at those goals and recognize that I had completed quite a few of my short term goals and made significant strides in my long term goals. I never thought that I would be where I am right now, and look forward to what life has to offer. I cannot thank Kathy enough for this!
Anna Olson - Alberta
I highly recommend Blueprint for Change!
This course moves you from “where am I now” to “where do I want to be.” Taking the time to understand my priority projects for my service based business has moved me from saying “I will create” to “I have created.”
Kathy has designed handouts that are easy to use, and asks questions to challenge and change thought patterns to move us into action – confidently!
Stacey Messner - Alberta
I'm so excited about my life again!
Through Kathy's coaching and reminding me of the things I've always wanted but wasn't able to put into words before, I now have a solid plan. I get to watch each step moving forward now - sometimes big steps (whoa!) and sometimes small steps.
Her style combines great questioning with a 'you can do this' attitude so you feel open and supported. I will continue to seek out the great foundation of leadership and written goals as I move forward in my life.
Mimi Vanderheide - British Columbia
I know that most of us feel like we spend our days chasing fires and solving everyone else’s problems. However, at the end of our days, we feel as though we didn’t get anywhere. As an internationally certified leadership development coach, I give you the inner and outer tools to turn that around, so you can move from surviving — to thriving.
In my work, I coach individuals who want to strengthen their leadership and find balance in life. I love to mentor people as they rediscover their purpose, passion, and persistence for life while dealing with office politics, jerk bosses, and the challenges of family life. In my best-selling book Mastering Confidence: Discover Your Leadership Potential by Awakening Your Inner Guidance System, I show you how to develop your inner confidence so you can have the impact you desire in work and in life.
StartModule # 2 - Overview
StartM2 - Lesson # 1 - A deeper look: Where am I now?
StartM2 - Lesson # 2 - A deeper look: Where do I want to be?
StartM2 - Lesson # 3 - A deeper look: What do I need to do to get there?
StartM2 - Lesson # 4 - Getting out of your Comfort Zone
StartM2 - Lesson # 5 - Understanding the 3 Question Habit
StartM2 - Lesson # 6 - Summary - A more detailed look
Frequently Asked Questions
Hey my dear,
One final note. It really is up to you.
If you truly want something different, you are the one who is going to have to do the changing.
- Your boss isn't going to change.
- You partner isn't going to do the shifts you wish he would.
- The world won't change.
You have to!
NOTHING WILL CHANGE IF YOU NEVER CHOOSE!*
You can do that now. You can choose to begin to enjoy life more.
Or you can hold off...and suffer a bit longer. It's entirely up to you.
But, from one lady to another, let me tell you this. The change is hard but soooooo worth it.
When you are ready, I'm here to guide you step-by-step. There is no magic potion, no secret sauce, no quick fix. Just one step at a time.
I know, I take those same steps every day!
*Marianas Trench - Who Do You Love?